Jul 31, 2011

Apple Begins Refunding Lion Overcharges


Apple has started refunding users who were charged multiple times for their Lion purchases. We reported last week on a user whose checking account was drained of nearly $4,000 when he was charged 122 times for Lion. The email above was sent to a user who was charged 8 times. 

John Christman, the user who was charged 122 times was eventually made whole: 

"Apple kept me on a very need-to-know basis all along, but once I confirmed the money was in my PayPal account, he then asked for a list of fees to review. Once he saw the fees (very minimal), he offered to pay them and give me a bit extra to pay any additional fees I incur."

Other users who were double charged may see similar emails soon.


If you found this post useful or interesting, don't forget to press the Twitter Button
and leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment