Jul 24, 2011

Unlock iPhone 4 4.3.4 Gevey SIM Ultra

Unlock iPhone 4 on 4.3.4 with Gevey SIM Ultra. As most of you know that iOS 4.3.4 released by Apple to fix vulnerability found by JailbreakMe 3.0.

Some of our readers has successfully unlock iPhone 4 on 4.3.4 firmware using Gevey SIM ultra. For who don't know Gevey SIM Ultra unlock iPhone 4 on 4.3.4 without calling 112.

Buy Gevey SIM Ultra to unlock iPhone 4 Click Here.

If you found this post useful, don't forget to press the Twitter Button

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post.I would like to share my experience in unlocking my iPhone 4.I wanted to unlock it from the respective locked network but did not want to jailbreak it.As jailbreak makes the user to lose the warranty of the phone.I was also not comfortable in using the available unlocking tools.I searched and found that Simpleunlocking.com provides such a permanent unlocking service for iPhone models.They unlock the iPhone through the remote unlock service which would be a better option because,we need not give the mobile to someone else nor do we have any chance to enter the wrong unlock codes.This type of unlocking was very apt for me.I unlocked my mobile and now free to switch networks.To aid in this unlocking process I followed the free unlock instructions from Mobileunlockguide.com

    ReplyDelete